CCNP Routing Course in the Philippines
There are two types of approaches to routing: Ad-hoc and Structures. In this course, you will learn a lot more from identifying the need for implementation, creating a plan, implementing routing in the network, to documenting the process.
We at AR Network Consulting and Services prioritize quality over quantity in all our training courses. Our CCNP Routing Course in the Philippines caters to only five students per class to ensure proper monitoring of students’ development.
HOW CCNP ROUTING WORKS
This course is dedicated to teaching routing protocols, such as OSPF and EIGRP. This is a more in-depth study of the basics of CCNA.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Acquiring CCNP certification in the Philippines is no easy feat. You will have to undergo several training sessions before you can take the exam. Our CCNP Routing Course is designed to help secure your chances of achieving your test score goal. Here are some of the topics you will learn in our training course:
- Routing process review;
- IP operations;
- EIGRP configuration;
- OSPF configuration;
- network address translation;
- BGP configuration;
- route distribution; and
- VPN technologies, among others.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR CCNP ROUTE CLASS
- Prerequisite: CCNA; a solid understanding of routing and routing protocols
- This course covers the topics for the CCNP-Route exam
- Strict 1:5 instructor to student ratio per class
- A total of 16 sessions
- 8 instructor-led 100% hands-on lecture sessions
- 7 instructor-led 100% hands-on laboratory sessions
- 1 Practical Final Exam
*The course outline will be sent upon request
CURRENT EQUIPMENT LIST
Mr. Alvin Ray Nunez
CCIE No. 36344