CCNP Switching Course in the Philippines
CCNP training in the Philippines validates individuals’ ability to plan, implement, verify, and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks. It also assesses their ability to work collaboratively with other specialists in advanced security, voice, wireless, and video solutions.
HOW CCNP SWITCHING EXAM WORKS
Like any other Cisco professional level exam, CCNP SWITCH covers various topics that you are expected to have mastered during your training. The key is to understand each concept in your training and master STP, VTP, VLANs, SVI, Port Security, and other important concepts of CCNP SWITCH+TSHOOT.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In your CCNP training in the Philippines, you will encounter the following concepts which you need to master to pass the exam and obtain your certification.
- Ethernet basics
- Basic Switch Operation review
- Virtual LANs
- Campus Ethernet
- Catalyst Switch Features
- IOS Troubleshooting
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR CCNP SWITCH+TSHOOT CLASS
- Prerequisite: CCNA Certification; a firm grasp of VLANs, Trunking and Spanning-tree
- This course covers the topics for the CCNP-SWITCH and CCNP-TSHOOT exam.*
- Strict 1:5 instructor to student ratio per class
- A total of 8 sessions
- 4 instructor-led 100% hands-on lecture sessions
- 3 instructor-led 100% hands-on laboratory sessions
- 1 Practical Final Exam
*The course outline will be sent upon request
CURRENT EQUIPMENT LIST
Are you ready to jumpstart your training? Drop by our lab today or fill out the form to know our enrollment process.
Get in touch with us
UG25 Cityland 8 #98 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave Makati City, Philippines 1230