CCNA Certification Training
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is an IT certification recognized by Cisco. It is a category of technical certifications offered for early-career networking professionals. CCNA certified professionals are knowledgeable in installing, configuring, and operating LAN, WAN, and dial access services for small networks, and more!
Here at AR Network Consulting and Services. We don’t just teach; we train individuals to become the next Cisco Networking professionals in the industry! As the leading CCNA training center in the Philippines, you can trust on our expertise and dedication to giving you quality training.
HOW CCNA WORKS
CCNA is a widely respected IT certification program that measures the ability and skills of networking professionals. It validates an individual’s ability to install, operate, configure, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course has nine parts where you will learn everything that you need to know about CCNA Routing and Switching to get your CCNA certification in the Philippines. You will learn about:
- CCNA basics;
- Cisco IOS;
- IP Addressing;
- IP Configuration and Verification;
- IP Routing;
- Network Programs;
- Route Aggregation, and more!
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR CCNA CLASS
- The class curriculum is equivalent to the official Cisco 200-120 (CCNAX) modules*
- Strict 1:5 instructor to student ratio per class
- A total of 15 sessions
- 8 instructor-led 100% hands-on lecture sessions
- 6 instructor-led 100% hands-on laboratory sessions
- 1 Practical Final Exam
- Additional 40 hours practice lab credit
- Approximately 130 hours total
- Students will learn with correct pacing and reinforcement.
*The course outline will be sent upon request
CURRENT EQUIPMENT LIST
Are you ready to jumpstart your training? Drop by our lab today or fill out the form to know our enrollment process.
Get in touch with us
UG25 Cityland 8 #98 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave Makati City, Philippines 1230