CCNA Security Training
CCNA Security is an exam from Cisco systems that focuses on Security track. It helps increase IT job opportunities at the associate level.
AR Network Consulting and Services is not your ordinary training school. We are an IT consulting and network solutions provider that is known for providing quality CCNA training in the Philippines.
HOW CCNA SECURITY TRAINING WORKS
Our CCNA training is an intensive course that implements student-centered learning system. Our instructor will help your skills and turn you into a network professional who can demonstrate the necessary skills to develop a security infrastructure, recognize network threats and vulnerabilities, and more! It will prepare you to design, implement, and support security for various network devices.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course has nine parts where you will learn everything that you need to know about CCNA Routing and Switching to get your CCNA certification in the Philippines. You will learn about:
- CCNA basics;
- Cisco IOS;
- IP Addressing;
- IP Configuration and Verification;
- IP Routing;
- Network Programs;
- Route Aggregation, and more!
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR CCNA CLASS
- The class curriculum is equivalent to the official Cisco 200-120 (CCNAX) modules*
- Strict 1:5 instructor to student ratio per class
- A total of 15 sessions
- 8 instructor-led 100% hands-on lecture sessions
- 6 instructor-led 100% hands-on laboratory sessions
- 1 Practical Final Exam
- Additional 40 hours practice lab credit
- Approximately 130 hours total
- Students will learn with correct pacing and reinforcement.
*The course outline will be sent upon request
CURRENT EQUIPMENT LIST
Are you ready to jumpstart your training? Drop by our lab today or fill out the form to know our enrollment process.
Get in touch with us
UG25 Cityland 8 #98 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave Makati City, Philippines 1230