CCNA Security Training
CCNA Security is an exam from Cisco systems that focuses on Security track. It helps increase IT job opportunities at the associate level.
AR Network Consulting and Services is not your ordinary training school. We are an IT consulting and network solutions provider that is known for providing quality CCNA training in the Philippines.
HOW CCNA SECURITY TRAINING WORKS
Our CCNA training is an intensive course that implements student-centered learning system. Our instructor will help your skills and turn you into a network professional who can demonstrate the necessary skills to develop a security infrastructure, recognize network threats and vulnerabilities, and more! It will prepare you to design, implement, and support security for various network devices.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this course, you will learn everything starting from the basics of CCNA Security Training up to the most crucial and technical parts. You will encounter various concepts including:
- security foundations;
- network security policies;
- IOS security features;
- firewalls and IPS; and
- Virtual Private Networks, among others.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR CCNA-SECURITY CLASS
- Prerequisite: CCNA Certification; firm grasp of security concepts such as ACLs
- This course covers the topics within the CCNA Security exam. *
- Strict 1:5 instructor to student ratio per class
- A total of 9 sessions
- 4 instructor-led 100% hands-on lecture sessions
- 4 instructor-led 100% hands-on laboratory sessions
- 1 Practical Final Exam
- This course is NOT a boot camp or fast-track course.
- Students will learn with correct pacing and reinforcement.
*The course outline will be sent upon request
CURRENT EQUIPMENT LIST
Mr. Alvin Ray Nunez
CCIE No. 36344